· Jayita Sengupta, Professor of English, Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University, West Bengal, India.
· Cecil Oumhani, Writer, Academic, Paris.
· Tharakeshwar VB, Associate Professor, Department of Translation Studies, English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, India
· Nikhila H, Associate Professor, Centre for Film Studies, EFLU, Hyderabad, India
· Geetha Ganapathy Dore, Professor of Law, Social & Political Sciences, University of Paris 13, France
· Saikat Majumdar, Writer, Professor of Creative Writing (English) Ashoka University, New Delhi, India
· Sonja Fritzsche, Professor & Chair of Linguistics, Germanic, Slavic, Asian & African Languages, Michigan State University, USA
· Suddhaseel Sen, Assistant Professor of English, IIT, Bombay, Musicologist, India
· Nai-Nu Yang, Associate Professor, of English and Film Studies, Normal Kaohsiung National University, Taiwan
· Nandini Sen, Associate Professor of English, Delhi University, India
· Ashok Mohapatra, Professor of English, Sambalpur University, India
· V. Ramaswamy, Translator, critic and Director, CM Flowmeters Pvt. Limited, India
· Mohan Ramanan, Professor, of English, Hyderabad University, India
· GJV Prasad, Professor of English, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
· Sridhar Gowda, Publisher, Editor, UK.
· Bill Ashcroft, Professor and ARC Fellow, School of the Arts & Media, UNSW, Australia
· Ramkumar Mukhopadhyay, Writer, Former Director, Publishing Department Visva Bharati University, India
· T.Vijay Kumar, Professor, of English, Osmania University, India
· Shanta Acharya, Poet & Academic, UK.
· Bashabi Fraser, Professor of English, University of Edinburgh, Napier, Scotland
· Himadri Lahiri, Professor of English and Cultural Studies at Burdwan, West Bengal, India
· Sanjukta Dasgupta, Professor of English, former Head of the department and former Dean, Faculty of Arts, Calcutta University, Kolkata, India
· Joan Ramon Resina, Professor of Iberian and Latin American Cultures and Comparative Literature and Director, Iberian Studies Program, Stanford University, USA.
· Harish C Mehta, Former Professor at McMaster University in the History of American Foreign Relations, Canada
· Swarnavel Eswaran Pillai Associate Professor, Departments of English, and Media and Information at Michigan State University.
· Professor Fakrul Alam, Pro-Vice Chancellor, East-West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Webmaster: Surjo Sengupta, Technical Solutions Engineer at HPE, Founder of Wisekart & Echoes & Acoustic