Every manuscript should be accompanied by:
· Brief cv of the author along with a photo.
· Covering e mail, mentioning the nature of the manuscript submitted.
· For submissions of others artwork, music clips, as illustrations in a manuscript, copyright permissions have to be obtained by the author.
· In case of literary translation, the authors are required to take the relevant approvals for any copyright material. The editors of the journal in no way will be held responsible for the infringement of copyright.
The peer review process of the journal might take 4 to 5 weeks. No e mails in that time period pertaining to the manuscript will be entertained.
The manuscripts sent to the journal should be original and should not have been published elsewhere. A Declaration of the copyright stating that the article and ideas are one's own intellectual property, has to be given at the time of submission. The copyright for the manuscript rests with the author however, intimation in writing has to be given to the Managing Editor, in case the author wishes to re-publish with any other publisher.
All articles should be in MS Word, Times Roman, 12 font, 1.5 spacing, and sent through e mail.
· of the critical essays should be, 3000- 4500 words (in the 7 th Edition of the MLA Stylesheet)
· of short fiction/ translations, should be, 2000-2500 words
· of normal articles, 1500-2000 words
· of reviews, interviews, 2500-3000 words
Submissions should be sent to the Managing Editor or to the respective Editors of the sections directly as instructed in the Forthcoming Issue Page.
NOTE: WE DO NOT TAKE ANY SUBMISSION FEES. THE ARTICLES GO THROUGH A DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS AND WE LOOK FOR QUALITY CONTRIBUTIONS.